Rosemary Minted Lamb Burgers
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/3 cup onion red or white
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary finely chopped (3/4 tsp. dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan or sea salt
- Finely chop the onion and herbs, mince the garlic and place into a mixing bowl. Add the ground lamb to the mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix the meat thoroughly with the spices to evenly combine. Form the meat into 4 tightly packed burgers.
- To Cook: Burgers can be cooked on a grill or in a pan over medium heat Place formed patties onto heat source, cover, and allow to cook for about 5-7 minutes. Flip burgers and continue to cook another 3-5 minutes or until they reach desired done-ness (pink is gone from inside).
To Make into Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Form meat into golf-ball sized balls and place onto a baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.