CUSTOMIZED NUTRITION COUNSELING WITH A REGISTERED DIETITIAN NUTRITIONIST
Ready to jump into a healthy lifestyle and feel well again?
Laura Berger, MS, RDN, LD has helped 100’s of clients lose weight, heal chronic health conditions, & improve their energy and quality of life when nothing else is working. She uses diet therapy as medicine and focuses on laying a strong foundation for how and what to eat so you do not feel deprived or hungry as you reach your goals.
I value teaching you HOW to EAT in a simple way without tracking food or excessive counting, and giving you a clear plan & strategies to make healthy eating a consistent reality in your life.
- Weight Loss and Muscle building
- PCOS and other hormone imbalance
- Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, & Liver Disease
- Gastrointestinal healing:
- Acid Reflux
- IBS/gas and bloating
- Autoimmunity and other Inflammatory Related Disorders
- Perimenopause and Menopause Weight Loss & Health
- Pregnancy and Post Partum Nutrition
- Anxiety and Depression
Nutrition Counseling: How It Works…
STEP 1: Initial Consult
Laura meets with clients one-on-one for a 90 minute in-depth initial nutrition consult including health assessment (in person or virtually), followed by follow-up sessions
What to expect from an initial nutrition counseling consultation:
- A 1.5 hour session
- An in-depth health, lifestyle, and nutrition assessment
- Food log analysis
- Identifying areas holding you back from your goals
- Nutrition Education
- Goal setting and food planning
- Tailored Supplement recommendations
- “Nutrition Prescription” to take you where you need to go
STEP 2: Pick Your Plan
Option 1: Healthy For Life 3 Month Coaching Program (for individuals or couples).
This 3 month program is for you if you are looking to lose weight, heal gastrointestinal, autoimmune, or hormonal issues, and/or need accountability and support as you go through the diet and lifestyle change process. Learn More Here: https://www.andyandlauraberger.com/3-month-healthy-for-life-program
What You Get (besides results)…
- Initial Consult + Nutrition Plan
- Grocery List + Simple Balanced Meals booklet
- Meal Plan + Assistance creating an additional “master meal plan” for you & your family
- Bi-weekly 30-minute phone appointments for coaching, adjustments to your plan, behavior change counseling, and questions (6 total sessions)
- Access to Laura via email for questions Monday-Friday
- Adjustments to your plan to keep you seeing results
Option 2: Session Packages. For individuals who are highly motivated and self-guided and already have a strong foundation of nutrition, just need a new plan to follow.
- Initial Consult + 1, 1-Hour Follow Up
- Initial Consult + 3, 1-Hour Follow Ups
Option 3: 3 or 6 Bi-Weekly Phone Check-in Follow Up sessions available after Option 1 or 2 are complete for ongoing support and accountability towards your goals.
*Please Contact Me to see which program is the best fit for you and pricing for each
Any sessions can be done virtually from the convenience of your home or office. Virtual Nutrition Counseling can be done using Zoom or FaceTime.
Gut & Functional Lab Testing
Functional lab testing provides an in-depth approach to nutrition recommendations and healing from chronic issues. My practice offers GI-Map (Microbial Assay Plus) lab testing to get to the root of digestive dysfunction and chronic health conditions, among other functional labs. With this information we can accurately assess your health and tailor a treatment plan for maximum results. Some conditions benefiting from this test include Autoimmune diseases, IBS/IBD, Digestive complaints such as diarrhea or constipation, Brain fog, Skin problems such as acne or eczema, Mood disorders (depression and anxiety), diabetes and weight loss issues.
As part of my practice, I recommend bioavailable, quality-tested supplements to support health and healing naturally. If you would like to shop my online Full Script store, click below:
Note: The Greeneberger Nutrition does not accept insurance as a form of payment but HSA/FSAs credit cards/checks are accepted. Some insurance companies will cover a portion of out-of-network Dietitian services; I can provide an invoice of paid service for Insurance or HSA submission. A doctors referral to a dietitian will strengthen the chances of coverage by insurance. All fees are due at or before the time of service. Please contact for pricing.
Laura Berger, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, The GreeneBerger Nutrition Counseling Services, Westerville, OH