Roasted Beet and Sweet Potato
A simple and nutritious sweet side dish. Loaded with nutrition, a grain-free, gluten-free side dish built with fresh, simple ingrediens
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 medium sweet potatoes cut into cubes
- 2 large beets or 4 small, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut sweet potato (unpeeled) and beets into cubes. Transfer to a baking sheet and toss with olive oil to evenly coat.
Roast for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in garlic. Continue to roast additional 15-20 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss with fresh rosemary before serving.