- 2 cups cashews (raw)
- 2 cups walnuts (raw)
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds (raw)
- 1 1/2 cups sunflower seeds (raw)
- 4 cups coconut flakes (chips or shredded, unsweetened)
- 18 ounces old fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free (if desired))
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan or sea salt
- 1/2 cup honey (raw (warmed))
- 3/4 cup coconut oil (extra virgin, unrefined (melted))
- 2 cup Raisins (organic)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, measure out nuts and seeds, coconut flakes, oats, cinnamon, and salt to evenly combine.
- Pour coconut oil over nut and oat mixture and stir throughout to evenly coat.
- Drizzle the honey over mixture and toss to combine, breaking up any large chunks of sweetener
- Transfer onto two large baking sheets and place in oven. Allow to bake for 20 minute increments, stirring and rotating after each 20 minute session. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Stir in the raisins and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
This makes a large amount. Recipe can easily be halved if a smaller batch is desired. Store in an airtight container.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Calories: 175; Total Fat: 12g; Sodium: 14mg; Total Carbohydrate: 13.5g; Dietary Fiber: 2.4g; Sugars: 5.5g; Added Sugars: 1.9g; Protein: 4g; Calcium: 2%; Iron: 6%