Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This dish is perfect for a quick and delicious addition to any weeknight dinner! Just chop, bake, and season, that’s it! Leftovers are perfect with eggs for breakfast too.
- 3 large sweet potatoes (chopped into 1" chunks, skin on)
- 1/2 tbsp Grass-Fed Butter (Substitute Olive Oil or Coconut Oil)
- 2 cloves garlic (fresh, minced (about 2 tsp.))
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (chopped, about 1.5 tbsp, OR 1.5 tsp. dry rosemary)
- 3/4 tsp. Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Cut sweet potatoes into bite sized wedges (cut in half, then in strips, then wedge).
- Place cut sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and toss with softened butter or oil of choice.
Place in oven and roast for 25-30 min.
- Stir in the minced garlic and return to oven to finish cooking another 5-10 min or until sweet potatoes reach desired doneness and begin to brown.
Remove from oven and stir in chopped Rosemary, salt, and pepper to taste (you can add a smidgen of additional butter or oil if needed to make the garlic and herbs stick).
Serve and Enjoy.